I am an experienced trainer and have worked with family groups, school teams, project teams, therapists, and school and service leaders. I can design training to meet your specific needs, aims and objectives. I use a range of methods to engage participants and provide an evaluation of the impact and outcomes of any package.
I can provide training about:
- Communication approaches and strategies
- Getting the best out of mealtimes
- Deafblindness, multiple disabilities, and other rare conditions
- Adapting communication approaches for autism and sensory impairment
- Adapting sign language for people with deafblindness
- Storytelling and personal narratives
I also collaborate with colleagues to provide recognised courses, together we provide:
- Accredited Intervenor training
- The National Sensory Impairment Partnership Regional Centre of Expertise for MSI
- The National Sensory Impairment Partnership Tactile Sign Language Course – In practice
Please contact me to discuss your ideas and we can design a package to suit your specific needs.