This page provides information about other support that may be available to you (including current weblinks).
National Health Service (NHS) and Local Authority Services
Speech and Language Therapy is available free of charge from the NHS. I am an independent (private and fee charging) speech and language therapy service, although continue to work closely with NHS and local authority colleagues.
Charities and organisations providing advice and support
- AMAZE – an organisation that supports families of children with special needs in Brighton and Hove and Sussex.
- Talking Point – a website about children’s speech, language and communication. It is designed for parents, people that work with children, and children and young people themselves.
- I CAN – The children’s communication charity.
- Sense – The National Deafblind and Rubella Association.
- The Communication Trust – a coalition of over 50 Speech, Language and Communication organisations.
- The NDCS – The National Deaf Children’s Society.
- The National Autistic Society.
- The National Sensory Impairment Partnership (NatSIP) – a partnership of charities, sensory services, and schools with an interest in supporting children and young people with sensory impairment.